Thursday, 25 August 2011

Ohw the Excitement =P

Right, I tis now officially ready for my splorer groups 4 day trip to the fringe festival(I'm gonna have to get up 6.30am-ish ='[ ). I can say this because as of five minutes ago I finished packing, and I be just a lil bit excited for tomorrow =D.

 ^^^ The packed stuff :).

 ^^^ The explanation of the packed stuff :) - I generally have a habit of over packing, and other than the kilt hidden away in there I think I've been pretty good this time :P.

 ^^^ Above, on top of the readers questions page's of PC FORMAT(cos I'm just that cool =P), is the my favorite hat of epicness that has unfortunately been damaged during packing =( (Ahwwwwww). As you can see the funny fluffy bobbly bit has managed to detach itself from the rest of the hat, rendering it utterly useless as now I look a bit like a cruise missile when wearing said hat. So that be the only slight downside of this evening. Tomorrow morning I'm(or rather after several hours of me begging tonight, my mother is) going to attempt to sow the bobbly bit back on^_= (YEYYYYY!!!!!). Failing that I guess the hat will become redundant, or may look good on a gnome.

So back to the Edinburgh thingidoodle. Me tis currently bouncing off the walls of my room in sheer anticipation. I wish tomorrow morning would come more quickly and hopefully I'll actually be able to grab some sleep between now and then(unlikely as it is).

On a random side note, another of my friends has just set up a blog, if your into sarcasm you'll love it. So go check it out at; http://drunkofftea.blogspot.com

Kokies I'm now off to avoid sleep, but before I go I just want to warn ya all that the next post probably won't be till Monday at the earliest(although I may make a tiny one tomorrow morning). So yeah have a good one until the kiddos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment